September 20, 2009

time

in the time since i built my first space what i called 'gumbo' is now called- blogging....makes me feel real 'mavericky'.

why am i awake so late? because Lakeview Terrace is on...and Sam Jackson rocks... and they didn't make him wear a lacefront in this one.
I do recognize these are 2 hours i can never get back.

speaking of time, my good friend and companion of over 16 years- my cocker spaniel mix 'Calvin' has a month to live. He has had a long life....been with me since he was 8 weeks old.
he is known around here as the wonder dog, or doggy lama, as he has cheated the reaper many times. he even had bloat last year, which finishes great danes 5 times his size.
i will miss him dearly...although it is entirely possible he'll make it to december 4th- his birthday.
For the remainder of the year I declare that I AM my wii fit age. today it was 24.
time for bed....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. It's true what they say about dogs being our bestfriends...they are so loyal, personable, and sweet. My bff/roommate just moved back home with her miniature dachshund Toffi (She's bad as hell) and Tucker(he's so lazy) whom the vet coined a tweeny becuz he's not a miniature, or a standard. I Love Toffi and Tucker like they're my own little babies and I call them my Goddogs. Dogs are like children except they never grow up---They always need you. I like to think that Toffi and Tucker will live forever. ssshhh!--- they will! They Honestly, when they go they will be deeply missed and I will need at least a week off work. Dogs are so precious and to think I was so afraid of them as a child. My ideal family will have three dogs. Two dachshund, and a boxer or a chocalate lab.

    ReplyDelete


side eye...